• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best event(s) for a coin boost lineup

I make bonus lineups for XP, Coin and Fan Bonus. I only really ever use my XP bonus squad. I recently jiggered my coin bonus to a 69% boost and I am excitied to use it but for every event I consider it for I just end up using another lineup because, well, the coins offered with almost every event pales into comparison to XP or fan. Is there any coin making events that you would use this lineup for?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Until you’re level 100 you should make XP a priority, because of the full stamina bonus every time you level up.

chappy

Rookie 1
agreed, stamina till you max out then basically just max a coin lineup and use it for all non-lvl/sd events....if you find a challenge too tough with them then switch it up for that event (like playing the 3v3 99 lineups) if your OVR on that coins line up isn't overly high.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.