• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best EA Troll ever?

dub365

All-Star 1
I want to think this is the usual mistake but perhaps they're just toying with us????? Look at the OVR...

Screenshot_20200906-093304.png

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Last Golden Tickets were 104. I doubt they’re going lower. Will probably be 109, although I wouldn’t be shocked if they made them 108 to let people stay put with their OVR’s

dub365

All-Star 1
Last Golden Tickets were 104. I doubt they’re going lower. Will probably be 109, although I wouldn’t be shocked if they made them 108 to let people stay put with their OVR’s
At the same time, the main menu says this:
15994147433124324570758438029882.jpg

Obviously they aren't available yet, a "Chance" to build a GT is "available". Still trolling us ;)

TomH

Pro 2
ilogics got two. So it sounds like all the game changers will get two each. And that will leave maybe 1 for all the remaining players. I imagine the game Changers will give one away each on twitter. All I really know for sure is I‘m about done. This game is so f###ed up, I can’t believe it.

dub365

All-Star 1
ilogics got two. So it sounds like all the game changers will get two each. And that will leave maybe 1 for all the remaining players. I imagine the game Changers will give one away each on twitter. All I really know for sure is I‘m about done. This game is so f###ed up, I can’t believe it.
HahaF**kingHa. That is such a slap in the face to the players. Selling chances at GTs and then give em to every Gamechanger?Now two each? Come on.

TomH

Pro 2
HahaF**kingHa. That is such a slap in the face to the players. Selling chances at GTs and then give em to every Gamechanger?Now two each? Come on.
Oh he’s claiming it was totally legit pulls. He bought 10 chances and “pulled” 2 GTs. Uh-huh.

dub365

All-Star 1
Th
Oh he’s claiming it was totally legit pulls. He bought 10 chances and “pulled” 2 GTs. Uh-huh.
The chances of him pulling one are obscenely poor without EAs help. But I guess the average intelligence of his subscribers helps the believability of that BS

ccwt01

Rookie 1
I am a skeptical about that, I don’t think it is possible that he can pull 2 golden tickets either without him editing out the video and ea giving it to him. What did wheezy pull?

TomH

Pro 2
I am a skeptical about that, I don’t think it is possible that he can pull 2 golden tickets either without him editing out the video and ea giving it to him. What did wheezy pull?
Given the number of players and GTs the odds of pulling 1 is at least 1 in 1,000,000. So the odds of pulling 2 in 10 pulls is something like 1 in 200 BILLION. I think iLogics is naive enough to think it was legit, and he can’t figure out how it could have happened otherwise. 🤦‍♂️ Clearly EA loaded his packs for marketing purposes - to increase sales of those worthless $500 GT chance pulls. I stopped buying them a long time ago. And I doubt it’s just a coincidence that his GT video was scheduled first among the game changers. iLogics is EA’s perfect dupe.

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
It’s a miracle!!! 3 game changers now have “randomly” pulled GTs. This might be the worst case yet of EA’s false advertising. At least on the cusp of it anyway.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
QJB, R0bski, and iLogics.
The under the radar ones pulled one too like that one guy Wheezy that nobody has ever heard of before and yet was given a GC position less than 2 months ago so it's very clear these packs are rigged for them to give people hope and buy them as well

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.