• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best classic PG?

Best classic PG?

• 103 Magic

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 103 Penny

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 103 Nash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10? Payton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 105 Jason Williams

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 105 Stockton

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

LoCH

Rookie 1
Certified Stockton is nice also. Despite his stats. He will steal from anybody and his 3 shooting isn't bad. His height is his only detraction.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Certified Stockton is nice also. Despite his stats. He will steal from anybody and his 3 shooting isn't bad. His height is his only detraction.

I don't like him very much so I left him out initially. But he's a 105 and you mentioned him so... sure.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stockton surprised me A LOT I can't put a GT as #1 in position as long as they are still broken and not able to sprint (last I heard)

Whenever I play against either Magic or any Payton card I find it tough for some reason. Upcoming showdown Payton would be my pick.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I personally love playing against Payton cards and Magic ones too they are so easy to play Payton is easy to steal from and Magic is kind of easy to steal from but easy as hell to hold scoreless

I personally love playing against Payton cards and Magic ones too they are so easy to play Payton is easy to steal from and Magic is kind of easy to steal from but easy as hell to hold scoreless

Interesting how everyone has a different experience. People say it's tough playing against Simmons but for me his the easiest to steal the ball from.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Interesting how everyone has a different experience. People say it's tough playing against Simmons but for me his the easiest to steal the ball from.

Oh yeah he's very easy it seems I've mastered the art of defending PGs because no matter who I use I can shut down every PG but PF is probably my biggest weakness when it comes to defending if anyone goes off against me it's usually the PF

F4R

Rookie 1
I have GT Penny in my lineup and 105 Jason Williams on bench, JW is just fun to play with but I don?t pick him up for lineup. Penny is extremely good in both offense and defense, consistent in 3pts, fast and very good at steal. I also think his height is perfect for a PG. I haven?t had GT Magic so don?t know about his manual, but in my experience his AI depends on the opponent?s OVR, beast in a higher ovr team and super easy to handle in a lower ovr team.
BTW Stewie, Penny?s sprint button works fine for me (if you?re talking about sprint button ... don?t know what exactly is the problem you mentioned)

cire2245

Rookie 3
Speaking from my experience, ul nash and cousy are good offensively, but having trouble facing facing taller pgs like simmons and johnson. But when i got titan hardaway, they became a no problem to me. I also have 1105 stockton but on my bench for higher ovr and steal boost.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have GT Penny in my lineup and 105 Jason Williams on bench, JW is just fun to play with but I don?t pick him up for lineup. Penny is extremely good in both offense and defense, consistent in 3pts, fast and very good at steal. I also think his height is perfect for a PG. I haven?t had GT Magic so don?t know about his manual, but in my experience his AI depends on the opponent?s OVR, beast in a higher ovr team and super easy to handle in a lower ovr team.
BTW Stewie, Penny?s sprint button works fine for me (if you?re talking about sprint button ... don?t know what exactly is the problem you mentioned)

I heard when GTs came out the sprint button didn't work the would job but not full on sprint (similar to Finals PG Curry) which kept me from getting any of them it may have been fixed idk but any card that doesn't work properly can't be the best imo so if it's fixed then my vote would be Magic

lion23

Rookie 1
Gt penny is really good at spriting.I replaced him for gt magic .Magic cant sprint as other pgs but he is a beast.He gets easy into the paint ,dunks ,and makes 3s.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Gt penny is really good at spriting.I replaced him for gt magic .Magic cant sprint as other pgs but he is a beast.He gets easy into the paint ,dunks ,and makes 3s.

Ok if Penny can sprint but Magic can't then I go with Penny even though you know who made it lol

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Magic 103....so so good.

He's a 6' 10" player that Ben Simmons would want to be in real life...if Simmons has no fear of doing jump & perimeter shots IRL, he could have been like Magic in his prime, whether as PG or even SF.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

Height is the main problem for me because most opponents have obviously taller PGs.

I am not sure if Stockon can play well against Curry and Kyrie, let alone the likes of Simmons and Magic.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Height is the main problem for me because most opponents have obviously taller PGs.

I am not sure if Stockon can play well against Curry and Kyrie, let alone the likes of Simmons and Magic.

Oh he can for sure I have him on my other account and he is great for steals and AMAZING at 3s

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.