• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best All Star Master: Lebron or Giannis? Gameplay wise and Noticeable AI

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
I have Giannis and I?m quite satisfied with his rebounding/ block and speed.

Still thinking, how about if I Get Master Lebron?
I chose Ghost Durant over LBJ and I?m lacking for a nice PF and Higher ovr.

Markannen is good tho, He was my first Ghost Player..

Thoughts anyone?

I picked lebron on 2 accounts and giannis on one. Noticing giannis runs the floor and I like that. But I am also very happy with lebron. Glad I picked lebron the most.

I don?t know how anyone actually takes a rebounding stat on this game into consideration. Just thinks it?s rigged game to game

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
LeBron is great on manual but weak on AI I don't know how Giannis is personally on manual but his AI is much better than LeBron's

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Giannis has been good for me, one spin move will usually free up enough space to trigger the dunk&layup animations instead of a SWC.(I really feel like there is some kind of hidden stat for this, international Enes Kanter was also like this last year)

He can pop a three when he's open and he grabbed several offensive rebounds over LNY Boogie. AI is okay, pretty average except for the time he went nuts and scored 11 on me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.