• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Be Kind Rewind Promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
just posted in another thread, its a similar start up like another promo.
whats the best way to obtain the cards?
best start up way?
which position to go towards and which reward to pick first? thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Of-*******-course they release a balanced PF after I wasted all those coins and all that time to pull AD

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
also, is this promo worth it? otherwise i can focus on other things
just posted in another thread, its a similar start up like another promo.
whats the best way to obtain the cards?
best start up way?
which position to go towards and which reward to pick first? thanks
It depends Love is a nice piece for all lineups but Embiid and Shaq give boosts it's worth it to get at least one it depends on what you need

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Of-*******-course they release a balanced PF after I wasted all those coins and all that time to pull AD
thats one thing i always think about when one promo is soon to end, thats why i have some cards from the very beginning, usually once i sell them or get rid of them they become useful in the very next update or set or promo, then i get annoyed

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
thats one thing i always think about when one promo is soon to end, thats why i have some cards from the very beginning, usually once i sell them or get rid of them they become useful in the very next update or set or promo, then i get annoyed
Yeah predictions are hard sometimes they will mess with you by doing repeat positions from the prior promo other times they won't with EA that is hard to gauge

Spyda9man

Pro 2
It depends Love is a nice piece for all lineups but Embiid and Shaq give boosts it's worth it to get at least one it depends on what you need
based on what i have in each lineup, id have to go for embiid, now how can i get to him the fastest and easiest, similar promo to others weve had, start off with going for the boost players? but doesnt look like they position specific so its random? does 2k equal 4 players?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
biggest thing i dont like is wasted time and effort, looks like to get love you have to be number 1 in the leaderboard, so far thats a pass

Spyda9man

Pro 2
be lucky if im in the top 20 to get a reserve pack, do i need one? looks only useful for this promo so pass on top 20, so far not so good

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
based on what i have in each lineup, id have to go for embiid, now how can i get to him the fastest and easiest, similar promo to others weve had, start off with going for the boost players? but doesnt look like they position specific so its random? does 2k equal 4 players?
Yeah this is similar to all star so boost items first

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
biggest thing i dont like is wasted time and effort, looks like to get love you have to be number 1 in the leaderboard, so far thats a pass
Yeah smfh why display a master that only some players can get next to 2 masters you can choose from I guess I'll save my sanity and only go for Embiid since with my luck this year #1 will be impossible without spending a crap ton of coins especially if I'm in dzilla's bracket again like last time he had 140k storm points in a couple of days so he coasted to that 106 Westbrook

Spyda9man

Pro 2
do we need 2 boost players for each position? or is there only 1 per position? obviously i know the promo just started but i also cant remember if we had 2 per each last time

Spyda9man

Pro 2
i really dont need any of the over 100 players, especially since most dont give any boost to the promo or anything, but i know ima need some in able to get embiid so, ...... ugh

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
do we need 2 boost players for each position? or is there only 1 per position? obviously i know the promo just started but i also cant remember if we had 2 per each last time
Apparently there are only 4 boost players (outside of the C captain) so just choose one of each I did the pack again and it was the same exact players and since the limit is 4 that means they only have 4 to choose from so just don't double up lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.