• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Be Kind Rewind Promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Apparently there are only 4 boost players so just choose one of each i did the pack again and it was the same exact players and since the limit is 4 that means they only have 4 to choose from so just don't double up lol
plus your captain makes 1 for each position, 5 only

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200723-045520_NBA LIVE.jpg

Please tell me it's not just me. But anytime I see a pack like this here, its usually always coins (for me) anyone else too?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so we really only need to get to 103, 104 just gives you point reward points, but for those looking to grab players from packs 104 is for you, i just need the easiest way to get to 103 with the lowest players (cheapest) possible 👍

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i hear you, the bonus is only one tho, what about using those warm up points in the lineup events? to get free packs?
Probably a combo of both depending on how the first few days go idk but I'm going to sleep so I'll have a better idea in several hours

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
so we really only need to get to 103, 104 just gives you point reward points, but for those looking to grab players from packs 104 is for you, i just need the easiest way to get to 103 with the lowest players (cheapest) possible 👍
Yep 103 is all that 99.9% of players would need to reach to finish the promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
Apparently there are only 4 boost players (outside of the C captain) so just choose one of each I did the pack again and it was the same exact players and since the limit is 4 that means they only have 4 to choose from so just don't double up lol
I'm sure this double up will happen to some players who will be very frustrated about it.
There's no need for this

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm sure this double up will happen to some players who will be very frustrated about it.
There's no need for this
Yeah they should have made a boost pack for PG-PF with no choice since we don't have one anyways unless we want to waste a boost

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.