• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Base cards w/ 3pt boost?

slin

Rookie 1
Wanted to fill my bench with 3pt team boost cards. What base cards give the team 3pt-boost?(I know of 86 middleton and 77 carson). Btw, anyone know where to find a database for s4(other than ealounge)?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
87 Love, 85 Oladipo, and 89 Redick are some that come to mind with more useful overalls compared to Edwards

We were gonna launch an on site DB for this season that was developing last season but I think those plans were axed due to other projects by those associated with making and maintaining it

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yeah the most expensive of all lowest I saw a bid for was 3.6
In my AH he and Kawhi were being listed for 5M+ bid and 6M+ bin. But I didn’t check if anyone sold.
90 PG Durant was going for 4M+, with bids on him.

It’s crazy. For all I know EA may drop a 98 or 99 MM on the 1st of January. Top ovr is rising too fast. I wish they’d kept the ovr curve more steady. This way I get a lot of buyer’s remorse when I buy a card and a couple of days after 3 new higher ovrs for the same position/lineup drop.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
In my AH he and Kawhi were being listed for 5M+ bid and 6M+ bin. But I didn’t check if anyone sold.

It’s crazy. For all I know EA may drop a 98 or 99 MM on the 1st of January. Top ovr is rising too fast. I wish they’d kept the ovr curve more steady. This way I get a lot of buyer’s remorse when I buy a card and a couple of days after 3 new higher ovrs for the same position/lineup drop.
It's growing fast but it will slow down some soon to make way for the 1st 100+ ultra cards to come out for the AS promo assuming they keep the super tier at just 110 not 110-119 and can't believe I forgot Ray and Khris lol

benkangquan

Rookie 1

I sold Kawhi for 6 mil coins. Used 60 legendary elite to get him

The OVR growth is pretty much the same as last season. When they dropped the 93 Donic, I figured that would be 92-93 OVR would be the max OVR by the end of the month. I figure the next MM will go up to 96 or 97. That was the OVR of last year’s Lunar New Year cards.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The OVR growth is pretty much the same as last season. When they dropped the 93 Donic, I figured that would be 92-93 OVR would be the max OVR by the end of the month. I figure the next MM will go up to 96 or 97. That was the OVR of last year’s Lunar New Year cards.
Yup. Ghosts last year were 94 too

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.