• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Banned on NBALM Discord Server

TheGrinder

Rookie 1
So I was using BlueStacks to play NBALM (cos my phone was being repaired) and received a message on Discord. It told me that I was banned from the server because I used BlueStacks. Does anyone know how I can be unbanned and be able to join the server again? Thank you in advance.
: (

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Using an emulator is against the Terms of Service for the game and talking about using one in the server gets you banned so no there is nothing you can do to get back in because you must've openly talked about breaking the rules in an official EA server otherwise you wouldn't have been banned

TheGrinder

Rookie 1
Using an emulator is against the Terms of Service for the game and talking about using one in the server gets you banned so no there is nothing you can do to get back in because you must've openly talked about breaking the rules in an official EA server otherwise you wouldn't have been banned
I didn't even mention bout playing on BlueStacks though..... :' (

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Funny how they ban someone from the discord server for bluestacks but they don't ban even accounts who have been obviously using GG for 2-3 seasons destroying lvl play.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.