• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Back Issue Promo

cire2245

Rookie 3
I got a pop-up that had an apology for "conditions that prevented people from progressing" or something like that and mentioned a "gift" as compensation. I did not take a screen shot because I am a dumbass.

There was no subsequent pop up with a gift. I assume everyone got that popup message -- did I miss what the gift was?
I think the reward was 1k live points, not sure the reason though.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I got a pop-up that had an apology for "conditions that prevented people from progressing" or something like that and mentioned a "gift" as compensation. I did not take a screen shot because I am a dumbass.

There was no subsequent pop up with a gift. I assume everyone got that popup message -- did I miss what the gift was?
Think it was 1000 live pass points hence no popup

betaman411

All-Star 1
Theres no select pack.. it's a random pull.. 93 middleton/Aldridge/russell is what I kniw
What position and play styles are these players? I’ve only seen Street 93 SF George in game.

A94495E0-0254-4420-BFA7-335104BD26AD.jpeg

Edit: Aldridge is a 93 LD PF

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’m having another dilemma. I gutted my lockdown lineup to upgrade to a 94 master, and I now have both 94 Kyrie and 94 Russel.

I’m trying to decide between keeping them or trading them in for a 95 master. What’s the better thing to do?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m having another dilemma. I gutted my lockdown lineup to upgrade to a 94 master, and I now have both 94 Kyrie and 94 Russel.

I’m trying to decide between keeping them or trading them in for a 95 master. What’s the better thing to do?
Arent they both auctionable

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.