• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

B Side tokens

TomH

Pro 2
“B Side.” I googled B Side NBA yesterday and realized I already knew what that meant. SB Nation named Klay Thompson their B Side MVP of 2018. Who knows. My money is on Klay tho.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Since the colors aren't Lakers colors like when the record tokens came out and they matched the Knicks colors instead of Jazz colors I'd say that the master is from the 76ers, Pistons, Clippers, or Wizards as they all use the red and blue color scheme

Or maybe even Oscar Robertson since the Cincinnati Royals (now Sacramento Kings) used to use that color scheme as well and he holds the record for most career triple doubles by a wide margin

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
NBA all time scoring "records"...
Asts +Stls: Stockton (DONE)
Pts/Mins : Kareem (has there been a KAJ card ever??) 2nd Mailman...
Rebs: Wilt
Blks: Hakeem
3s: Ray Ray
Triple Dbls: the big "O"...

hmmm... my money is on a C..
personally dont see the logo colours being of signficance

Pabloloko

Rookie 1
B-side might mean the other side of Stockton’s record which would be his partner from Jazz. Not sure what records is Karl Malone holding...

Lethal

Rookie 1
I'm getting anxious. I was sure the Bside player would be released yesterday it today.

So I don't when to expect it now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.