• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Award Winners

lowlights

Rookie 1
i want to get one of the award winners players so i can get the coach but idk if i should do lamelo or clarkson, anybody know what position lamelo is?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i want to get one of the award winners players so i can get the coach but idk if i should do lamelo or clarkson, anybody know what position lamelo is?
Lamelo is a finesse PG but Thibs isn't worth going after if that's all you want

Cbates24

Rookie 1
Stewie, what's going on with the VIP pass for the Award Winners campaign, I purchased a pack which costed £28.99 in the UK which said that it includes unlocking the VIP event, but the VIP event remains locked for me and the option to buy the VIP event unlock pass for £4.99 is no longer available in the store. I've spent a lot of money on this event but without access to the VIP event been a waste of money.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie, what's going on with the VIP pass for the Award Winners campaign, I purchased a pack which costed £28.99 in the UK which said that it includes unlocking the VIP event, but the VIP event remains locked for me and the option to buy the VIP event unlock pass for £4.99 is no longer available in the store. I've spent a lot of money on this event but without access to the VIP event been a waste of money.
I have no idea because my pass works and unfortunately they likely won't do anything for you but it's always worth a shot to contact EA about it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.