• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Award Winners Rip Off

Cbates24

Rookie 1
I feel that I have been ripped off as after buying the £28.99 pack for the Award Winners campaign which stated that it included unlocking the VIP event for the Award Winners campaign along with vote tokens and player cards, and then buying the £48.99 award winners cash bundle and the £19.99 award winners starter pack, the VIP event hasn't unlocked for me which was meant to be included in the £28.99 pack. I have spent a lot of money on this campaign but I cannot complete it without the VIP event and I feel that I've been ripped off.
What's even more annoying is that I cannot even buy the £4.99 VIP event unlock pass as it's no longer available in the store because I paid for the more expensive £28.99 pack which was supposed to include it.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
You can try to refund your purchase. Depending if u r ios or android it's different process. For android I think u can go to Google play app, then find purchase history and click on purchase to make some action. I think u can only do it within 48 hours(?)

Cbates24

Rookie 1
You can try to refund your purchase. Depending if u r ios or android it's different process. For android I think u can go to Google play app, then find purchase history and click on purchase to make some action. I think u can only do it within 48 hours(?)
I purchased it with my ipad, I've tried requesting a refund but it says because I'm not entitled to a refund because I acknowledged that I waived my right of withdrawal at the point of sale.

I want my money back on all the store packs I've purchased for this campaign because I would not have brought any of them if I knew that the VIP event would not unlock for me.

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
I feel that I have been ripped off as after buying the £28.99 pack for the Award Winners campaign which stated that it included unlocking the VIP event for the Award Winners campaign along with vote tokens and player cards, and then buying the £48.99 award winners cash bundle and the £19.99 award winners starter pack, the VIP event hasn't unlocked for me which was meant to be included in the £28.99 pack. I have spent a lot of money on this campaign but I cannot complete it without the VIP event and I feel that I've been ripped off.
What's even more annoying is that I cannot even buy the £4.99 VIP event unlock pass as it's no longer available in the store because I paid for the more expensive £28.99 pack which was supposed to include it.
Nope in info there is no VIP unlocked event in the pack, they sell it partially. This is why I skip this rip-off promo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.