• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Auto defense not working

ToeCollector

Rookie 1
So as i'm playing on the new season. I realized the auto-defense button is not working. Normally when your holding down the sprint button on defense it guards your man for you, but when I hold it my player just stands there. Is this supposed to happen?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So as i'm playing on the new season. I realized the auto-defense button is not working. Normally when your holding down the sprint button on defense it guards your man for you, but when I hold it my player just stands there. Is this supposed to happen?
You have auto defense turned off which imo is a good thing because it let's you actually control the defense PS please don't post threads about the game in the general help section and from now on make your titles have context on your thread instead of it being vague I'll move it to the right section now and give it a new title

ToeCollector

Rookie 1
You have auto defense turned off which imo is a good thing because it let's you actually control the defense PS please don't post threads about the game in the general help section and from now on make your titles have context on your thread instead of it being vague I'll move it to the right section now and give it a new title
wait are you talking about the play button beside the pause button
how do u turn it on

jcrou82

Rookie 1
I experienced the same. Holding down the defense button doesn’t pick up the offensive player. This isn’t the auto-switch on defense. I used to get this when I hadn’t closed out of the game in a while. But now, no matter how many times shutdown the app, the defense just stands there.

fexter

Rookie 1
For me the auto-defense doesn't work in the campaign mode but works in other modes which is weird.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.