• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

August Monthly Master

Ailman

Rookie 1
Garnett cards have always played amazing for me, I don't feel the same way about Duncan. I have to wait and see what I will need before the current promo ends.

TomH

Pro 2
and the award for All Time Auction House Screw Up —- this guy who spent a minimum of 30,000 nba cash + about $120 real Dollars to do THIS:

0CBC21D0-FE9F-43F4-9758-5BA1BB7D8416.jpeg

TomH

Pro 2
Most likely forgot a digit
No doubt. 4 times. lol. I wish they had commas in the sell screen. I find myself counting and recounting every time. So far, so good except the time I meant to list about 3,000,000/4,000,000 and did it for 30,000,000/40,000,000.
Badluck for him 2millions for 108 he feels like quitting nba right now.
It likely cost him close to 40mil coins. And the money spent (unless it was a game changer. Ha, I could see any one of the current gc’s on YT making that mess up. Although I think they aren’t supposed to sell the free cards ea gives them.)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No doubt. 4 times. lol. I wish they had commas in the sell screen. I find myself counting and recounting every time. So far, so good except the time I meant to list about 3,000,000/4,000,000 and did it for 30,000,000/40,000,000.

It likely cost him close to 40mil coins. And the money spent (unless it was a game changer. Ha, I could see any one of the current gc’s on YT making that mess up. Although I think they aren’t supposed to sell the free cards ea gives them.)
Yeah almost certainly the classic missed digit fail but I do know that robski gives away the cards by selling them for as low as possible if he gets dupes of them from EA

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
so thats 1 garnett and 0 duncan
I agree with Ailman but my experience with both players this season is limited because KG's stats have been disappointing this year and Duncan has a history of not living up to his stats so I'm on the fence lol

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Well in that case Duncan would be the better choice since his defense is much better unless you mean lockdown because you don't plan on reaching 108 to choose your own lineup
you can use them in the promo campaign?
garnett has def reb +4 where as duncan gives +4 to mid range. thats what i was referring to

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
you can use them in the promo campaign?
garnett has def reb +4 where as duncan gives +4 to mid range. thats what i was referring to
I very highly doubt it

Don't worry neither boost will matter they're both useless

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.