• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

August Monthly Master

Solo

Rookie 1
MM are useless apart from their boost , I would suggest that you work on AH and make profit , sell those collected tokens for 2000 coins each,
Kyrie and AI are gng for 2.5 mil ryt now. Plus you will have 1500 cash left.
Week after the MM ends the card becomes outdated.
IMO if you are good at collecting coins, you have every card in your reach....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
MM are useless apart from their boost , I would suggest that you work on AH and make profit , sell those collected tokens for 2000 coins each,
Kyrie and AI are gng for 2.5 mil ryt now. Plus you will have 1500 cash left.
Week after the MM ends the card becomes outdated.
IMO if you are good at collecting coins, you have every card in your reach....
Well the tokens that it would take (with the 1500 cash route) would only sell for 660k so you can argue that if you sell right away you can get 4+ mil easy every month so the 3.5+ mil easy after tax is definitely worth 1500 cash and 660k in tokens

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
so so, what is better to choose, KG or TD?My vote goes for KG.
Also i will start from 104, so for 850 cash it will be easier to reach 108, i think just blank start with starter OVR you cant reach 108.
I catch Kyrie Irving with complete everyday grinding at 105, so, 108 is not realistic withouth buying something.
So i bought a pass for 12$ (which is in my country 17$ when i convert), even if i swore i will not spent a penny on this game.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Also i will start from 104, so for 850 cash it will be easier to reach 108, i think just blank start with starter OVR you cant reach 108.
I catch Kyrie Irving with complete everyday grinding at 105, so, 108 is not realistic withouth buying something.
So i bought a pass for 12$ (which is in my country 17$ when i convert), even if i swore i will not spent a penny on this game.
The best option if you don't want to spend money is starting from the set that costs 80 tokens and 1500 cash (this time its the 105 set) just for future reference

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Before you reach 108 we will have other events campaign with 108 players, you will spend 1month while we will spend 3days😀

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Explain this
He’s talking about campaign masters, which have absolutely zero to do with the monthly masters. You can still grind the campaigns while you’re grinding your monthly master. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. But he likes to convince himself that his way is always best. Don’t pay too much attention to it.

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
so only option is i see to start with cash and 105 OVR to be able catch 108 OVR... my point of view..
Anyway, what is that 7 days court pass?
Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
so only option is i see to start with cash and 105 OVR to be able catch 108 OVR... my point of view..
Anyway, what is that 7 days court pass?
Thanks
Yes it's always best to buy out the set that requires 80 tokens which this month would be 105

The court pass gives extra tokens, objectives, and stamina every day for a week but only buy it before you start doing a bunch of objectives if you buy it when you already have 90+ objective points you would have wasted a day of it because then you can't get enough objective points but the court pass method requires 4 of them (2800 cash) to complete a MM while the buyout method only requires you to pay 1500 cash if you play your cards right

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
thanks, it would be better if you could buy court pass for lets say 5$ than for 700 cash, it is over rated i think...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.