• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Auction House Search Filters

Cbates24

Rookie 1
I don't know about everyone else, but in my opinion it's very frustrating when the search filters reset every time I switch between the auction house bidding screen and the screen used to sell your items, because if you want to check the going rate for certain players it gets frustrating having to re-enter search details every time you leave the screen.
On FIFA Mobile, you can completely leave the Auction House, and as long as you haven't closed down the game, your search filters will still be in place, so at times when you need to quickly check the status of a live auction, you don't have to waste time entering the parameter filters.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It used to work that way but they got rid of that either when season 2 started or during season 1 I don't remember exactly when btw please don't make multiple threads about the same thing

Cbates24

Rookie 1
Apologies for the multiple threads, after initially posting it in the AH Forum, i thought it would be better suited to the General Discussion forum

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Apologies for the multiple threads, after initially posting it in the AH Forum, i thought it would be better suited to the General Discussion forum
I commented on this one before seeing the other one but I moved this one to the proper section and deleted the other one

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.