• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

AS promo preview

betaman411

All-Star 1
Interesting thing about LP is the free master isn’t a lower OVR Harden like Giannis. Baynes is the F2P Master.

dub365

All-Star 1
Interesting thing about LP is the free master isn’t a lower OVR Harden like Giannis. Baynes is the F2P Master.
I thought it was ridiculous last month with 2 of the same player, in the same position. This month's LP is how it should be done.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Who are the 84-86 reserve players?
Every player that is in the ASG but isn't starting I pulled 86 Harden which is worse than the 85 base one I only bought the pack to get the court and jerseys which are a waste because they have no boosts at all not even promo point boosts

bbs3

Rookie 1
if you buy 2 87 and one 88, does it unlock the 90 ?

similar. can you buy 3* 87 and also unlock the 90?

if anyone knows, confirm

Tim pool

Rookie 1
if you buy 2 87 and one 88, does it unlock the 90 ?

similar. can you buy 3* 87 and also unlock the 90?

if anyone knows, confirm
Yes, it will unlock the 90 if you buy all 3 from same conferance. 3 west or 3 east.

betaman411

All-Star 1
The nuance here is buy vs complete the set. Sounds like you have to complete the set vs buying from AH. I don’t know this for sure but based on AH pricing of the 87’s and 88’s...it’s not likely to work.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Just be aware that LeBron and KD not only require 3 players claimed first but also they require 40k points to claim grandmaster. This puts them out of reach completely...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.