• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

(Art) Off-season Movers

Alekk

Rookie 2
Added (Art) to the title not to be confused with possible in-game news.
The reason I made these cause I wanted to try out jersey swaps, so they're all original, not stolen (except for one).
PpMEnob.png

9Qab8tF.png

Gk4hPg0.png

WmqZ82D.png

ngLn2XA.png

zWrDkIW.png

FQEbQ0q.png

PuogKmI.png

VeMClM2.png

a1YImnX.png

UOircyv.png

Here's all the cards made with more to be updated:
P8Pmwkk.png
hQn4MK1.png
yIdwi5l.png
RNHjZiZ.png
f1dqcVw.png
dhabUhe.png
EXEwhQq.png
ZCOEijN.png
T7Tehsw.png
RKefxQI.png
p2bQgIc.png

Bonus version of the master (this swap was made by BleacherReport:
AfCvdKt.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It says "Boogers Nephews" on Cousin's card description is that on purpose or a typo

Alekk

Rookie 2
Update:
Small changes to previous cards.
Added D.Howard, T.Evans, R.Rondo, J.McGee.
Still working on the LeMaster.
It says "Boogers Nephews" on Cousin's card description is that on purpose or a typo

Oh sure, def a typo, not one that I'll fix though.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Love the art especially Tyreke and TP. Where did you get the photos of the players with their new jerseys?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Love the art especially Tyreke and TP. Where did you get the photos of the players with their new jerseys?

Thanks. They're jersey swaps I made.
r8OI2pi.png

It's the first time I've done something like this, so if you thought these were real I'll take that as a job well done.

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Thanks. They're jersey swaps I made.
r8OI2pi.png

It's the first time I've done something like this, so if you thought these were real I'll take that as a job well done.

the art is great, they look very real. I first thought you got them from Bleacher Report or something.

Alekk

Rookie 2
Final update: Isaiah Thomas, Jabari Parker, James Ennis.
All overalls from 100 to 90 are covered now.
I'll now continue trying and failing to make a better forum banner.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wait why did Thomas get a 98 and Ennis a 91 lol

Cause I'm too lazy to through all cards and change their overalls to be more accurate. After I made about half of them, I just tried to fill the gaps.

Ok that's understandable for Thomas but Ennis isn't even close to being a top FA the SF the Rockets lost is a better player then the one they added lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Props for giving an Isaiah an overall he deserves, people seem to think he?s trash

He was last year compared to the year before lol not to mention being rated the worst defender in the NBA doesn't help either

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.