• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Around the World Promo

G34

Rookie 1
Does anyone know if to harden quartermaster will be eligible to be sold after the campaign is over?
I wouldn't bet too much on that.
Asides that his value will be in the low 150,000 at best,

Judging by the previous events, even if they do make him auction-able (doubtful) he will most likely suffer the auction curse that makes him un-trade-able like 102 Jalen Rose or 102 Stoudamire

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I wouldn't bet too much on that.
Asides that his value will be in the low 150,000 at best,

Judging by the previous events, even if they do make him auction-able (doubtful) he will most likely suffer the auction curse that makes him un-trade-able like 102 Jalen Rose or 102 Stoudamire
What I was thinking

Altavilla

Pro 1
Well, this is about over and unless some last day store offer shows up I won’t get Gasol: no way I’m spending cash (I think I would need to spend 1k+ EA cash) on a player that doesn’t even fit my team.

I’ll get the elevate packs milestone and then I should be done with this promo.
Actually, by the way things are going (all effort into a game mode that it’s not my thing) I may be done with this season after I get 110 Magic.

Seem like we’ll have a very crappy end of season :(

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Well, this is about over and unless some last day store offer shows up I won’t get Gasol: no way I’m spending cash (I think I would need to spend 1k+ EA cash) on a player that doesn’t even fit my team.

I’ll get the elevate packs milestone and then I should be done with this promo.
Actually, by the way things are going (all effort into a game mode that it’s not my thing) I may be done with this season after I get 110 Magic.

Seem like we’ll have a very crappy end of season :(
That's sad mate,having so much article from basketball world and giving us copy/paste promos for like past 3-4 months is unlogical for a company like EA(it's not that they dont have funds) and at least it looks to me like they are going with "take it or leave it,we wont listen to users/players,while the entire game is about making it enjoyable for users so they keep spending $$ 😕...really nonsense at all...hope that Pvp saves the end of the season but people will always find a way to cheat somehow like in lvl and that is my biggest concern...✌

Altavilla

Pro 1
hope that Pvp saves the end of the season but people will always find a way to cheat somehow like in lvl and that is my biggest concern...✌

PvP Arena is not my thing: forced human interaction (which I don't enjoy) and cheesy tactics (certain to expect from other humans) means that it's a much more arcade mode than SD.
When I play this I search for a basketball realistic experience. Not some contest with some human just to see who has better internet connection and/or who's better at some cheesy tactic.

So I don't even have that to save the end of the season.

Trying to look at it on the bright side: the next 10 days I will be limited (due to personal reasons) so this is actually a great time to take a break from the game

Altavilla

Pro 1
Now that I can do a final balance on this campaign, this is probably one of the worst ones since early this season: I think I spent 750k coins on the store daily "small gears" thing just to get a player that costs the same 750k coins at the AH now plus a bunch of crap and 1 elite legends token. This means I wasted a lot of the stamina I used on this campaign, which would have been better used doing SD or even Elevate

Or, better yet, I shouldn't have used any coins and just stopped the grind after the ability token.

Well, at least I didn't waste any cash

G34

Rookie 1
Now that I can do a final balance on this campaign, this is probably one of the worst ones since early this season: I think I spent 750k coins on the store daily "small gears" thing just to get a player that costs the same 750k coins at the AH now plus a bunch of crap and 1 elite legends token. This means I wasted a lot of the stamina I used on this campaign, which would have been better used doing SD or even Elevate

Or, better yet, I shouldn't have used any coins and just stopped the grind after the ability token.

Initially i was going for Gasol and was willing to spend the extra $20-$30 to buy gears in store but after some bad nerfed games and all the bugs since the update i was just appalled and decided otherwise. In the end i just kept buying the gears with coin just to get back my time/coin investment through Tatum. I'll think twice before going after an event player unless it's someone good with clutch and team boost. otherwise why spend all that energy when i can simply buy them for the same price or cheaper?

With all those 107 players starting at dirt cheap prices right now, you can build Kawhi for under 10 million atm if you haven't grinded any finals awards.
By next month that price will drop much further.
The market will be flooded with 108 in the next weeks driving all the prices further down.
I'll probably be able to buy gasol for under 500K coins in 2-3 weeks from now.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Yup.. Realised this during the alst few campaigns.. This is one of the campaigns where without coins only gets u a master without boost.. And u need the coins to get the boosted version irrespective of stamina..
So if coins were an issue then definitely not worth it unless u were going to get 210k early enuf to make the sale profitable..

I sold Tatum around the middle of the promo for like 1.5 M, since i dont need him. Dr J is better. So I still made a profit, since i spent less in coin packs. I bought the 20k gears for 1k cash pack tho.

For now i'm using most of my time in the arena mode.

Last edited:

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yup.. Realised this during the alst few campaigns.. This is one of the campaigns where without coins only gets u a master without boost.. And u need the coins to get the boosted version irrespective of stamina..
So if coins were an issue then definitely not worth it unless u were going to get 210k early enuf to make the sale profitable..
Coins are always an issue :)

If it ever stops being an issue this game looses 3/4's of the fun for me

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
Just missed 108 Tatum and I'm bummed about it but I got a 108 McCollum from a Signatures Pack right before him so that's a decent consolation prize.

chappy

Rookie 1
Thoughts on which to level up...I just made it to Simmons and didn't complete the Gasol set....so I'm sitting on a boarding pass I can use on either.

I've got Def Yao and the triple +2 Curry at PG (107 SD Fox....which I can level to 110) once the set drops.

at PF I've got Maxed Garnett and Bird, as well as Def Shaq

Which has the greatest sell value? Obviously tougher to get to Simmons but the card seems trash unless you basically don't shoot at all with him then the rest of the play is okay.

Will complete the 110 Daily Beats Finale set tomorrow with cool down and leaning towards Harden.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Thoughts on which to level up...I just made it to Simmons and didn't complete the Gasol set....so I'm sitting on a boarding pass I can use on either.

I've got Def Yao and the triple +2 Curry at PG (107 SD Fox....which I can level to 110) once the set drops.

at PF I've got Maxed Garnett and Bird, as well as Def Shaq

Which has the greatest sell value? Obviously tougher to get to Simmons but the card seems trash unless you basically don't shoot at all with him then the rest of the play is okay.

Will complete the 110 Daily Beats Finale set tomorrow with cool down and leaning towards Harden.
Simmons seems to be valued more right now.. at least 500k more

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.