• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Around the World Promo

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Sorry if this is an obvious thing, but can anyone tell me how I can see how many times I have played Navigator's Blitzes? I swear I have done it more than 50 in pursuit of the 3rd green balloon... but I guess I haven't and I'd like to know how many more I need. Thanks.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Sorry if this is an obvious thing, but can anyone tell me how I can see how many times I have played Navigator's Blitzes? I swear I have done it more than 50 in pursuit of the 3rd green balloon... but I guess I haven't and I'd like to know how many more I need. Thanks.
You have to keep a tally count there's nothing in the system that advises you how many times you've completed the blitz

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Play a season game again from start to finish

chappy

Rookie 1
Soooo.....I'll have been playing 7 days worth of blitzes before I get the top hat.... something tells me as they will be compensating everyone with gears it's highly unlikely I get anywhere near the missed amount....already at 7K and counting.

Why the hell does it take them a week to fix something? We all know if we were all getting an extra 5% or any other benefit to the player that they would have fixed the issue right quick.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I am a dumbass, it's the second balloon I meant to say, for 50 blitzes.

I did play another season game to be sure.

And also, if anyone sees Larry Bird can they tell him to stop stepping outside the G-D clutch3 zone? :)

Amma

Rookie 1
really sucks, they updated the new high flyers cards with the high card 107 ovr again also new sets is attend (need 400 players to reach 40 tokens for 1 double take select pack) but the daily beats not.

Screenshot_20190816-192231.png

Screenshot_20190816-192225.png

Screenshot_20190816-191747.png

Last edited:

Amma

Rookie 1
That pack guarantee 109 ovr ?

It's select pack 100-109, if lucky 109 could be among those choices but since 109 cards no released yet (except the KG one since him RB cards so not count) you need to wait I think.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Why does my dumbass Satoransky keep missing the shot in the activate and shoot event ? Already lost stamina 7 times from that event itself

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.