• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Are defensive foul that result in free throws not a thing anymore?

BrysunW

Rookie 1
So I’ve been playing NBA Live Mobile since I was in sixth grade (about 4 years ago) and almost every year I’ve gotten at least one foul that ended in a free throw. Did EA get rid of them all together or am I just not being fouled? If anyone knows anything about it please let me know! Thanks! :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They still exist but as always they are very rare because the AI doesn't get called for fouls much but I've shot plenty of free throws this season

P.S. the general help section is for general help not posts about gameplay I moved it but just letting you know the section it's in now is the correct one for this topic

BrysunW

Rookie 1
They still exist but as always they are very rare because the AI doesn't get called for fouls much but I've shot plenty of free throws this season

P.S. the general help section is for general help not posts about gameplay I moved it but just letting you know the section it's in now is the correct one for this topic
Okay, thanks for your time!

dub365

All-Star 1
So I’ve been playing NBA Live Mobile since I was in sixth grade (about 4 years ago) and almost every year I’ve gotten at least one foul that ended in a free throw. Did EA get rid of them all together or am I just not being fouled? If anyone knows anything about it please let me know! Thanks! :)
They are constantly screwing with the AI. I've shot plenty of free throws but not in the past month or two. It's similar in that the AI in LVL hasn't missed a shot with contact in the past month. They used to miss though.....

BrysunW

Rookie 1
They are constantly screwing with the AI. I've shot plenty of free throws but not in the past month or two. It's similar in that the AI in LVL hasn't missed a shot with contact in the past month. They used to miss though.....
I agree and thanks for your time!

betaman411

All-Star 1
Scoring with contact is ridiculous lately and by lately I mean months not days.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I just got fouled today in season doing daily objectives. FYI, free throws didn’t count towards my point objectives (just 4 or 8 pts, not dunks/layups or in the paint ones).

betaman411

All-Star 1
Thes best part about a foul shot is EA (in their infinite wisdom) actually slow down the shot meter as well as move the honey spot all the way to the top which actually makes it harder (for me anyway) to stay interested long enough to record a good shot. 🙄

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.