• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone watch Avengers: Endgame?

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
I'm a huge MCU fan, anyone else out there who watched the movie on opening night? I wanna talk about spoilers but am trying to be mindful not everyone has seen it yet.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I saw it a couple times after I read spoilers but it's pretty good the final battle is badass but the last half hour sucks but that part was coming for years because...
of RDJ and Chris Evans wanting to leave for years already and I bet Hawkeye is glad it wasn't him that made the soul stone sacrifice after he found out it was permanent and then the snap worked bringing his family back

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
Few things that stood out for me:

- Captain America saying "Hail Hydra" was too good
- Cap yielding Thor's hammer was legit
- Bummed for Black Widow but can't wait for her prequel
- Thanos wasn't as scary as in Infinity Wars
- Phase 4 is going to be a lot of aftermath of the Snap, IMO

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Few things that stood out for me:

- Captain America saying "Hail Hydra" was too good
- Cap yielding Thor's hammer was legit
- Bummed for Black Widow but can't wait for her prequel
- Thanos wasn't as scary as in Infinity Wars
- Phase 4 is going to be a lot of aftermath of the Snap, IMO
I hated when
Cap was able to wield the hammer and that he got to keep it because it gave him Thor's powers as if mjolnir is what have him his powers and that was a big plot point of Ragnarok that it wasn't what gave him his powers

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Thank god for the spoiler buttons!

I am yet to see it... but will watch it this weekend.

On another note... GOT episode 3 was awesome.

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
It came out on the 24th of April for us Kiwis here in New Zealand lol.

Wow, didn't realize that it came out later for New Zealand. I was kind of annoyed that China got it released first since the bootleg was online in hours after the release.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.