• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone having withdrawals?

Angtheman

Rookie 1
I?ve opened the app about 7 times today. I know it?s down for maintanance for new season and I?m ok with that but I still open it lol

I?ve been opening this game for a little over a year everyday. So it?s a habit to open it every time I grab my phone.

Anyone having any other types of withdrawal?

I need to find something to do. Maybe I?ll play with the kids (JK I don?t let the game get in between my regular life)

Share your story!!

edlllpt

Pro 1
Re: Anyone having withdraws?

Opening the game no, but checking here for any news or updates it's probably the 3rd or 4th time today xD

Btw, what was the final result of the friendly match? I checked exactly at 12 here and it was already under maintenance, so I missed any last bits of action in our league.

Angtheman

Rookie 1

Edll you beat me by 12 I believe. Your defense stepped it up in 4th and didn?t really let my offense create anything.

No withdrawals so far. The ending to Season 2 was so mundane that I had already reduced my playing time.

When does the new season drop? Asia says it has maintenance until September 5th but I thought the app was coming on the 6th.

X020179

Pro 1

Nope. S2 was a complete train wreck and the ending was completely boring.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

Agree to that. Season?s ending was pretty boring. I am more of in anticipation of what s3 would look like with the way they almost took a month off upon the end of season 2. Makes me wanna believe they were WORKING on something big BUT.......it?s EA sooo...gotta taper my expectations down.

Cortes

Rookie 1

I already uninstalled it, waiting for S3 and just checking forums.

Few days without NBALM is a good thing for our brains. I feel like I need a reset too, all these boring events and things like opening every single crap clicking it 2 or 3 times before it's claimed lol.. even 2 weeks without the game would be ok for me, I need fresh head for another season.

I just hope for more fun in S3.

Nah I'm playing Madden to pass the time and I'm just shocked at how much of a better game it is than nba. The content on Madden is INSANE! There is just so much to do that to play all the live events took me 1.5 hours today. The devs did an incredible job on madden I hope they put in the same effort on nba.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Lol
Tried to open it just now, just in case hehe
Yes, i have a bit of withdrawals because this game has become part of my daily routine.

But i specially miss selling gold cards. Anyone wants to buy some? I got screenshots! :D

Btw, i found the endgame to be very exciting, specially because i wasn?t sure if I could get Zo untill the last week and Giannis untill the last couple of days.
And next season will certainly be played differently by me, because after this half-season (I started in March) i will manage available resources differently (specially when deciding to buy and train new players for my lineups).

picklegoat

Rookie 2
idk why anyone is uninstalling it? i mean your are one a forum for the game you know you are playing season 3, lol. i opened it 2-3 times just to see if anything was gonna pop up for the 6th.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.