• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone Have 90 ovr Kawhi or 90 ovr Oladipos Stats?

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Not sure if any stats of the future Black Friday players for Sunday or Monday have been leaked but if anyone has seen the stats for the 90 ovr Kawhi or Oladipo I would really like to see them! Thanks!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks bro, I appreciate it!

I deleted your other thread because you already have this one asking the same thing please don't do that again if you want more people to see it just bump it but to answer your question no one has seen Oladipo yet

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Okay I was trying to see how to change the title of my previous post so I didn?t confuse anyone into thinking I still wanted to see Kawhi?s stats.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Quick question, do we get four bf players tonight? And then another four the following night? Or is it four tonight then done?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Okay I was trying to see how to change the title of my previous post so I didn?t confuse anyone into thinking I still wanted to see Kawhi?s stats.

You just edit the original post and it will give you an option to change the title

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Quick question, do we get four bf players tonight? And then another four the following night? Or is it four tonight then done?

Oladipo
Horford
Jrue holiday
Rubio

90 curry the next day..

Curry should be dropping at the same time because when the other 4 come out is when cyber Monday in the US starts which is when Curry's card was said to come out did Brian say that Curry is coming out by himself

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Oladipo
Horford
Jrue holiday
Rubio

90 curry the next day..

Curry should be dropping at the same time because when the other 4 come out is when cyber Monday in the US starts which is when Curry's card was said to come out did Brian say that Curry is coming out by himself
Ok ya.. makes sense

nastypeanut

Rookie 1
Any word on Jrue Holiday's stats? At least if he's pg or sg and shooting/defensive/balanced?

Edit, this just answered in separate thread.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.