• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone Else Going For Bird?

So for the comeback player set, getting 103 Larry bird doesn’t require getting 102 first. I am confused like whats The point Of getting 102 when you can 103 straight up? I mean, is there a point, are the two sets related? Just wondering but I’m going for bird

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yup if ur done with the promo.. u can get him in 2 days.. sells for abt 3 mill if u want coin AND he boosts to 104 if u keep him

Giovanni

Rookie 1
The only way you can get those token needed for Bird is the daily beats event? I have seen some people already have the 103, how did they get him?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The only way you can get those token needed for Bird is the daily beats event? I have seen some people already have the 103, how did they get him?
The reward isn't once a day so you can play it as many times as you want

Anyone else find the event super difficult to play? I mean I played a total of 31 and lost about 10. a lot of those losses was because of magic freaking Johnson. His clutch shot is so OP and he makes them automatically. It Is a problem! I thought EA decreased The effectiveness of clutch? BS.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Anyone else find the event super difficult to play? I mean I played a total of 31 and lost about 10. a lot of those losses was because of magic freaking Johnson. His clutch shot is so OP and he makes them automatically. It Is a problem! I thought EA decreased The effectiveness of clutch? BS.

I won all of my games so far. Some are close. But still doable. Put in your clutch players too. Then like normal. Shoot corner 3

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1

It depends on what you mean by super difficult. Surely, clutch ability is a ****** thing, made by ******* for the ******* with a ****** intentions. But it really has nothing to do with the difficulty of this event.
Reality is that this one is a pure probability event. Let me explain. It is a binomial distribution with the parameters we don't know but can try and guess. Suppose the event is designed to have a 80 % probability of you winning. Thus mathematical expectation is that you have to play about 75 quarters in order to get 60 tokens. But it is nothing more than mathematical expectations - this only means that if a lot of players will play 75 quarters each, the average of their wins will be about 75. What will happen if you (or anybody else for that matter) will actually play 75 quarters? You can easily calculate it with excel or whatever else. Well, there's a 43 % probability that you're not getting 60 tokens.
Moreover, there's a 2 % chance that you'll get 52 or less tokens. Again, 2 % chance that you'll get less than 52 tokens in 75 quarters played. Losing 23 out of 75 is approximately the same as losing about 10 out of 31, which is your case. Remember also, that 2 % chance might not seem that much - but if there are. say, 20000 players, it means that 400 will be suffering the same results as yours. So you just was unlucky to be one of them. It will be different in another campaign, so never mind.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, most part of this game is about luck or probability. Like taking a shot is like flipping a coin if it will go in or not.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.