• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any reviews on 103 ovr Melo or Malone?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I like Melo so far he's like Jalen but right handed with a high arching shot so he can be trusted more from 3 because right handers and those with a high arching shot tend to be more consistent

I like Melo so far he's like Jalen but right handed with a high arching shot so he can be trusted more from 3 because right handers and those with a high arching shot tend to be more consistent
I like Melo as well. I moved Butler with his useless clutch to my bench. So far Melo is a beast at contested shots and I prefer him to Butler.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I like Melo as well. I moved Butler with his useless clutch to my bench. So far Melo is a beast at contested shots and I prefer him to Butler.
Yeah I tested with hello starting and Butler on bench vs Butler starting and boost PG13 on bench and I got better results with the first combo too bad I also tested it in LvL against a 105 as a 104 and put up a bad score overall which is expected against a 105 in LvL but holy shit that guy talks a lot of shit for winning a video game that most people would be embarrassed to say they play in public

I have Malone & underdog Jokic. The game says Malone is better if i press the "best lineup" button.

Malone is a beast for now.

Both are very good, but i will continue with Jokic on the bench

betaman411

All-Star 1
Another plus for Malone. I didn’t get Jokic so I was using Walton. Malone fits my up tempo play style much better.

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah I tested with hello starting and Butler on bench vs Butler starting and boost PG13 on bench and I got better results with the first combo too bad I also tested it in LvL against a 105 as a 104 and put up a bad score overall which is expected against a 105 in LvL but holy shit that guy talks a lot of shit for winning a video game that most people would be embarrassed to say they play in public

What, in tourney chat??

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What, in tourney chat??
Yeah the league is timar ligi and Murat and aliarda3 are the ones talking shit saying childish shit like "shut up faggots" or "I fucked your mom" etc. Basically stuff you would hear out of young teenage boys everything short of racial slurs

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
Maybe it just me, but my playing style doesn’t suit well for Melo. Melo Cards are not my friend since day 1. I will try him more.
Keep coming back to McDermott with Clutch Ability.

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah the league is timar ligi and Murat and aliarda3 are the ones talking shit saying childish shit like "shut up faggots" or "I fucked your mom" etc. Basically stuff you would hear out of young teenage boys everything short of racial slurs
Wow. Haven’t had the displeasure. Sounds like your basic punk trolls.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wow. Haven’t had the displeasure. Sounds like your basic punk trolls.
Yep sadly people think winning a tournament in a video game let alone a mobile game is that serious

After enough reports both of them were banned from chatting temporarily and their messages were deleted

ramizi

Rookie 2

Guys:
  1. They all play the same.
  2. They all shoot ~65-75%.
  3. Right hand, left hand, high arch, flat arch, corner, top of the key it does not matter.
  4. There is no such thing as consistency
  5. It is all in our heads.
  6. And it's fun to believe that stats matter.
  7. And it's hard to accept that stats don't matter in this game.
  8. And EA are doing a good job messing our heads.
  9. Some of us has been saying that for months (JukeNukem1432, Altavilla, ...), and it was proven several times in the past.

Think differently?
Just take a 100-200 shots sample size and see for yourselves.

X020179

Pro 1
Guys:
  3. Right hand, left hand, high arch, flat arch, corner, top of the key it does not matter.
  9. Some of us has been saying that for months (JukeNukem1432, Altavilla, ...), and it was proven several times in the past.

Think differently?
67025A38-8F67-48EA-9641-9305532975A5.jpeg

Nearly every point you made has no support whatsoever and it’s well known that cards with high arc shots are way more consistent than those without

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys:

Think differently?
You haven't tested that then so when you do then we'll revisit this conversation until then I'll use the generic phrase "we're gonna have to agree to disagree" but one thing I will add is what I said was based on consistency especially about lefty shooters as they can go on major hot/cold streaks Harden is a prime example

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I think ramizi had tested his theory out some time back to support his observations.. to some extent i do agree with him.. in the sense that if 2 players have similar ratings theres not gonna be a huge difference in their output but imo chemistry seems to be the biggest thing.. thats the explaination i can give for the same card having different experiences with different people (other than maybe boosts).
For eg. In another thread someone was complaining abt middleton but i found his card a beast till i sold him for ovr.. similarly im finding butler and oladipo solid cards but have seen enuf 'trash' comments abt them..

ramizi

Rookie 2
I believe I have done some tests in the past to support my claims.
You can find the data here:
But, I agree it is still not 100% proven.

Let's define an experiment that is accepted by all of us to see.
I am willing to dedicate some time for this.
I can play with the cards I own or any account you'll give me.
We can open the experiment to other participants as well to accelerate the results.

What I suggest is:
  1. Choosing 5-10 players
  2. Shooting 150 shots with each player. 50 corner, 50 top of the key, 50 from the wings.
  3. Counting only +20 percent.
  4. Not counting special abilities shots.
  5. Shots has to be made in LvL or SD (not season or challenges)
  6. Results will be put into a spreadsheet

WDYT?
Maybe we need a different thread for that...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.