• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any reviews on 101 ovr Middleton or Horford?

I dont seem to be getting as many rebounds with Horford as i was with Oden. His still very good though, and I can finally shoot 3s with a center again so that helps.

Ailman

Rookie 1
Middleton has been pretty good so far, I sold my ability booker a few days earlier because I knew he was coming. I like the rebounding much more than the three point set right about now.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Both are really good. I was able to make Middleton with clutch. He's slightly better than booker and I prefer clutch over buzzer beater for sg. I love the Horford because he's really reliable for 3 and he rebounds well. He's perfect for the street lineup, but I prefer Ewing and Olajuwon in regular lineups

101 Horford:

Pros:

- Agility: For a C, pretty fast with and without the ball.

- Rebounding: Undersized, but grab most of the rebounds if is in the correct position and you know how to box out players.

- Shooting: Smooth jumper, and very reliable from mid range and three.

Cons:

- Size: Can be beaten by taller Cs and hard to contest shots with.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Middleton is great and sadly is way more consistent from 3 than Booker is but I hate that Horford is trash from the top of the arc that's the most important position on the 3pt line for bigmen and he's one of the Cs that can't effectively pull up from that spot he needs to be on the wings if you want to shoot a 3 with him

X020179

Pro 1
Middleton is great and sadly is way more consistent from 3 than Booker is but I hate that Horford is trash from the top of the arc that's the most important position on the 3pt line for bigmen and he's one of the Cs that can't effectively pull up from that spot he needs to be on the wings if you want to shoot a 3 with him

Thought it was just me. Got really annoying, he kept bricking wide open shots from there

TomH

Pro 2
Middleton is awesome, especially with clutch. Killer in corner. Horford is one of those cards that doesn’t function as advertised.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.