• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any Reviews of Christmas Players’ Gameplay?

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Re: Any Reviews of Christmas Masters? Gameplay?

I?m trying to figure out which player I should go for so any reviews are appreciated. Thanks!

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
I got KG today. Rebounding is solid, Mid Range is great, 3 pointer is average (almost below average). All around he?s a decent card, But I was expecting him to be better not gonna lie. If you are like me and any of the masters would be an upgrade to your team I would go for PG13. Only reason I got KG is because I think he has the best card art lmao and also because Kawhi Leonard is my favorite player so I?m planning on buying him for my starting lineup, but if it wasnt for that I would get PG.

Edit: Oh and as for Oladipo there is already a 90 BF version of him with similar stats so not worth getting him imo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.