• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any Predictions for the Next Certified Player?

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Lol, well If they are doing a classic card one week and the next week is a present player card then it seems like this next week will have a present player card. If they are also only doing a player from each position then it looks like this next week would be either a center or a shooting guard. So based on that if I had to guess I would say a Klay Thompson (with more accurate stats) or Jayson Tatum might be the shooting guard choice. For center I could see them having a Gobert or maybe even a Lauri Markkanen card.

Stryker377

Rookie 1
With the card art design of the certified cards looking like lightning bolts, I think it would be cool if they had a Russell Westbrook or throwback okc Durant card! ( Yes I?m a big Thunder fan lol)

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Kyle Singler!!
It could be any player maybe Marc Gasol? He doesn't have any cards above 92 if I'm correct.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.