• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any point of holding rep?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
There is no way I'm gonna get 5 platinums unless they start giving them away so is it better to just hold my 1.1 mil of rep in the hope they have some kind of rep packs for the last week of the season?

I don't see how it would be better to have 200 platinum tokens for a Peja set i won't complete but maybe it's better to have tokens? Thoughts?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Most likely no other use for rep.. if u can't complete the set might as well wait for one more week and c if y can increase ur coin

picklegoat

Rookie 2
I just don't wanna be stuck with rep. On one hand if I get 200 friggin plat tokens that would normally be used for Peja maybe those tokens sell higher than anything they may release next week? IDK, mind F*ck.

EA figured out rep doesn't help them make more money and actually benefits it's players so I doubt we shall see a return of rep next season. I'm personally holding on to my rep just in case, but I doubt EA will be so kind as to release rep packs. They should have made Now and later packs rep considering all we get is a pro pack next season.

betaman411

All-Star 1
It's a shame that you can't use it to rip open pro packs.
Speaking of pro packs, I got tired of sniping elites for the plat set and was down to needing one more to complete the set as well as get my last token for Giannis so I decided to start opening Pro packs. Hit an elite on the 4th pack which is less than half of what I had been paying for snipes. Anyway, could be luck but since nobody is really opening pro packs these days, thought I would mention it in case it helps anyone out that can't snipe.

I also spent all my rep on the Peja tokens I don't need. Hopefully they'll be good for something other than the set. We still have a week of SD left to build rep in case they add something next week.

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
EA figured out rep doesn't help them make more money and actually benefits it's players so I doubt we shall see a return of rep next season. I'm personally holding on to my rep just in case, but I doubt EA will be so kind as to release rep packs. They should have made Now and later packs rep considering all we get is a pro pack next season.

the greatest use of rep was during dream showdowns when u used it to get the tokens

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I have 2m rep points which are useless at this point. Its basically banana money within the game.

F***ing heck.

Sidenote on the definition of banana money: http://www.endofempire.asia/0907-2-banana-money-malayas-wartime-currency-3/

It basically means useless currency. :lol:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.