• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any news from nbalm china?

Alekk

Rookie 2
5 live events that all give the same reward and have no first win bonus.
What's the point of having 5 of them then?

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
I think the tokens are specific to that position? Am I right? Or just the first win?

I don't think so, cuz when I played the Center event, it gave me SF, PG, and PF. On the first wins for the other events, I think I still got different tokens as well

Williamof3

Rookie 1

rrfb

Rookie 1
Why are these events labeled as "PG/SG/SF/PF/C CHANCE Pack"? Where is that chance coming from? The reward packs don't mention anything about a chance at a 98+, they just say "1 TOTY Token".

Alekk

Rookie 2
Why are these events labeled as "PG/SG/SF/PF/C CHANCE Pack"? Where is that chance coming from? The reward packs don't mention anything about a chance at a 98+, they just say "1 TOTY Token".

What if the chances are 100%?
animated-thinking-gif-12.gif

The platinum PG set expired. I?m not sure whether they intend to replace or with anything. Right now you can?t convert elites into platinums anymore.

lion23

Rookie 1
Bro even if this promo was trash from the beginning it turned out to be my favorite one.I snipped a jokic in the beginning for 16 mil and sold for 32 mil,got another jokic for 19 mil and sold few days later for 26.5 mil and the highlight of this promo for me was when i pulled 100 porter from the sf event.I was extremely lucky.This promo earned me around 30mil!!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Bro even if this promo was trash from the beginning it turned out to be my favorite one.I snipped a jokic in the beginning for 16 mil and sold for 32 mil,got another jokic for 19 mil and sold few days later for 26.5 mil and the highlight of this promo for me was when i pulled 100 porter from the sf event.I was extremely lucky.This promo earned me around 30mil!!

Great luck man. U should have bought a lottery ticket that day

Alekk

Rookie 2

Do you have a screenshot? I didn't think anyone would ever pull a player from these events.

lion23

Rookie 1
I was about to sleep and had 150 stamina i played the event 5 times .I opened the 2 first packs i pulled the one token that i needed the pf one then i opened quiclky the third when i saw an update team didnt saw which player was but when i went to my items i saw porter and i fricked out.Many people dont believe me .Wish i opened the pack slowly and screenshoted this .The only schreenshot i have is porter in my items

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-11-14-37-13-232_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-11-14-37-13-232_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    818.7 KB · Views: 1,541

trapstarisu

Rookie 1

Congrats, you're extremely lucky. Like, stupid lucky, there's probably a 1 in a million chance of pulling the player from the event

timsg0102

Rookie 2

Congrats, you're extremely lucky. Like, stupid lucky, there's probably a 1 in a million chance of pulling the player from the event

Damn yeah...I can only wish to be like lion23. I tried so many times in the live event, and all I got were omelette eggs for breakfast, lunch n dinner.

Jeez..congrats too lion! ;)

X020179

Pro 1
I was about to sleep and had 150 stamina i played the event 5 times .I opened the 2 first packs i pulled the one token that i needed the pf one then i opened quiclky the third when i saw an update team didnt saw which player was but when i went to my items i saw porter and i fricked out.Many people dont believe me .Wish i opened the pack slowly and screenshoted this .The only schreenshot i have is porter in my items

I don?t wanna be ?that guy? but that story doesn?t sound believable

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.