• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

any idea how many gold tokens should a free to play players get in order to reach 101 playoff damian lilard? without any boost

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Add the number of tokens needed and divide by the number of days the promo is up for future reference

X020179

Pro 1
Additional question regarding this; how many tokens is possible for a F2P if they use about 1,000 stamina per day? Has anyone done the math on this promo yet?

X020179

Pro 1
Think abt 60 without coin packs
18 from 1st wins
1000 stamina - 40 golds

I ended up doing some flawed math without first wins myself and evened it out with coin packs. I have the 101 Lillard with a 4% boost right now but I’ve yet to grind anything. If I manage 1,000 stamina a day (I’ll probably use more than that) I should be able to easily grind to the 10% fan boost Lillard and fast track to the boosted with ability.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.