• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

any idea how many gold tokens should a free to play players get in order to reach 101 playoff damian lilard? without any boost

Stewie309

Superstar 3
Staff member
Community Chief
Add the number of tokens needed and divide by the number of days the promo is up for future reference

X020179

Pro 1
Additional question regarding this; how many tokens is possible for a F2P if they use about 1,000 stamina per day? Has anyone done the math on this promo yet?

X020179

Pro 1
Think abt 60 without coin packs
18 from 1st wins
1000 stamina - 40 golds
I ended up doing some flawed math without first wins myself and evened it out with coin packs. I have the 101 Lillard with a 4% boost right now but I’ve yet to grind anything. If I manage 1,000 stamina a day (I’ll probably use more than that) I should be able to easily grind to the 10% fan boost Lillard and fast track to the boosted with ability.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virghozt
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.