• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Another showdown hacker

lion23

Rookie 1
I erased my name team and ovr.This is the hacker and his team ,not a single s.ability.

Attachments

• IMG_20180727_231715.jpg
    IMG_20180727_231715.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 1,751
  • IMG_20180727_231612.jpg
    IMG_20180727_231612.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,772

Alekk

Rookie 2
They use previous versions of the app to still abuse glitches that were later fixed. I just don't understand why EA doesn't make updates mandatory. It'd be such a simple fix.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
If he gets to the top 200 out his league. Unfortunately cheating is still very much a part of this game, EA do it in every SD match with the AI and then more often than not with the result.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Yep. I don?t get it as well why force update was not implemented by EA when they fixed that glitch.. but man all these 105-106 OVR teams at the top of the leaderboards. How do they have that much money to fully train plat players? Each plat above 100 OVR must need more than 40Mil each to train and with TP requirements.

dub365

All-Star 1
I played this fool last night...... actually almost beat him too. Think he went 35-16 & I put +15 on him or something. Too bad. Would've been sweet to beat a douchebag while he's cheating

lion23

Rookie 1
Tried to make a big difference in order not to loose from him but this time he didnt a crazy hack.

Attachments

• IMG_20180729_102356.jpg
    IMG_20180729_102356.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 1,583

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Tried to make a big difference in order not to loose from him but this time he didnt a crazy hack.

It is possible to hold a KoI Simmons team to 2 points while scoring 29 and still have it be legit I pointed this out already

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, to hild the team with bb simmon to 2 points is legit, but to consistently score over 20.... i don't think so. Can't wait to face him in sd

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah, to hild the team with bb simmon to 2 points is legit, but to consistently score over 20.... i don't think so. Can't wait to face him in sd

Scoring 20 a lot can also be a legit thing unless I autoplay I score 20+ in SD 9 times out of 10

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Scoring 20 a lot can also be a legit thing unless I autoplay I score 20+ in SD 9 times out of 10

Scoring 30+ multiple times with no abilities or OVR advantage is an obvious giveaway though.

I'm referring to the evidence brought up by TeamDuncan and lion23 because those things don't mean cheating sure 38-5 does but the other 2 are plausible and in order to prevent wrongful cheating accusations in the future that's something everyone has to understand a lot of the stuff i see that is called cheating in this game is easily explained

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, i agree that we can't tell yet if it is cheating with 2 or 3 instances, that's why would like to face him to see for myself. And if there are more players that will experience the same like we did against those lxlz something and king then it must be cheating.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
A 28-16 against me (101ovr) and a 29-2 against teamduncan(100ovr) is not possible with this noobie team!

Oh yes it is I've seen it before some users are just that good/lucky to do it but as a combo no I don't believe it's legit but a 96 can do that to a 100 or 101

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.