• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All star reserves

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Not sure if this sites been abandoned or not but posting anyway.
Does anyone know if the all star reserves 89+ have bonus stars boost? Or only the $50 ones from store have boost?

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
Dunno... But would it even pay out to you, spending 6.5k stars on them (''random'' 89-91 most probably 89 player) -the ''promo'' lasts only 7 days. -From play you get maximum 900 stars a day, before boost. The boosts do not apply to 3k or 2k stars from sets....

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Thanks for the response. For others who might wonder. Only the exclusive reserves give star point boosts. I ended up pulling a 90 with no boosts from a different pack.

HawkFalcon787

Rookie 1
Hi, so what happens is that you unlock the event which you have to play to get the boost. It is the event next to the Master Chance Pack

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Hey HawkFalcon787 HawkFalcon787 - I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was asking about the 89 reserve to see if it had star boosts. But it doesn’t. Only the exclusive ones for USD $50 give boost. But I instead bought the USD $10 today with Boost. And typical EA, the boost isn’t currently working in the All Star events. Face palm

where is this event next to master chance pack? And for that matter, where’d Id the chance pack event?

If you mean the 24 hour rest all star challenge that gives a pack then I already have that. And don’t see another event next to it.

Attachments

• C25E229D-5E0D-4D2F-B17F-E29BAB66D832.png
    C25E229D-5E0D-4D2F-B17F-E29BAB66D832.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 138

TheGrinder

Rookie 1
Anyone who knows if buying a master from the auction house is counted as claiming one master to unlock the grandmasters (born or kd)?

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Only getting them from event (using star points) or master chance packs. Auction house does not count. per an FB group I’m on.

HawkFalcon787

Rookie 1
Hey HawkFalcon787 HawkFalcon787 - I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was asking about the 89 reserve to see if it had star boosts. But it doesn’t. Only the exclusive ones for USD $50 give boost. But I instead bought the USD $10 today with Boost. And typical EA, the boost isn’t currently working in the All Star events. Face palm

where is this event next to master chance pack? And for that matter, where’d Id the chance pack event?

If you mean the 24 hour rest all star challenge that gives a pack then I already have that. And don’t see another event next to it.
It is that star event right there. but now they justg gave me three jerseys for completing an event

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.