• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

Hroswith

Rookie 3
EA still giving out duplicate cards. Got 92 Ben Wallace twice in a row.

Also, the warmup event crashes the game for me

edit: now three times. Don’t buy the random player! And f*ck EA for this shit

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
What method should I use to get the masters, I am ftp and this campaign is confusing
The best way seems to be grinding the events and not rushing into upgrading your lineup right away. Go for the higher ranked boost players first. That way, you won’t end up spending points on players that aren’t even in the lineup anymore by the time your OVR gets high enough to unlock the master.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What method should I use to get the masters, I am ftp and this campaign is confusing
First take your captain. Top left corner button.
Then go for the 90 pgs with boost.. then go for the 90 sfs with boost .. remember to take a different one every time.. and take only 2..
As u earn points, every 3k points take one of the boost players

jeforious

Rookie 1
First take your captain. Top left corner button.
Then go for the 90 pgs with boost.. then go for the 90 sfs with boost .. remember to take a different one every time.. and take only 2..
As u earn points, every 3k points take one of the boost players

But it looks like it might be cheaper to get the Masters straight without using captain booster only? 3k seems a lot for 10$ booster no?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
But it looks like it might be cheaper to get the Masters straight without using captain booster only? 3k seems a lot for 10$ booster no?
Masters straight how.. ?..the total 50% boost will help u accumulate points faster and get to the master

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.