• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

AH search filter for Halloween elite room type?

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Is there any way to filter between terror and nightmare elites when searching AH? Or do we just have to parse through or search for specific names of those players? This would be helpful for the other rooms when they?re added as well.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Depends if you want them all in just one filter (then I guess it's a no), or you're fine with a specific portion (it's a yes for me).

I like it that there is no direct program filter for these. In tough times in the AH, a bit of room for an advantage for those who are experienced in the AH is welcome. In s1 one could profit a lot more from cards like rising stars which had no filter, for example.

once you know who are the players you are looking for - http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=913&p=10625#p10625 - it doesn't take a lot of creativity to get a tailored filter for the terror cards you want.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.