• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Advise needed I have 1.4 million coins

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Switch to a new style I like street but it's hard to advance your overall with it because your biggest hole is bench C and replacing Mark Eaton would drop you to 2 matching players for chemistry so do you have any other good boost items you can use

Qhu

Rookie 1
Switch ur boost item to shooting lineup since u already have 3 shooting lineup player. Then u probably need a good PF and C. U do get good bench boost which is pretty good if u really want u can go grab a finals shooting lineup durant with the ability.

Like others have said switch your coaching style. Then look at the 109 thread. Some of the players you may need to get to 109 like 106 PG are cheap. I just had to sell 107 McGrady and buy back 106 PG for 440k to get to 109. I'd suggest you go through the 109 thread and buy some of the cheap 106s with +3 boosts you need to get to 109.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Switch to a new style I like street but it's hard to advance your overall with it because your biggest hole is bench C and replacing Mark Eaton would drop you to 2 matching players for chemistry so do you have any other good boost items you can use
Not really I have him there because of his boost

I have hakeem

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.