• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Advice on these cards needed please?

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Can someone please tell me what the boost levels are for each one of these items like what they boost and how much and what the token does thank you. also if there's something I can click when I'm looking at those for it to tell me what's a blue star that would be great.

X020179

Pro 1
Raptors boost item:

Match 1 of 5 balanced players: +3 dunking and steal

Match 3 of 5 balanced players: +5 dunking and steal

Match 5 of 5 balanced players: +7 dunking and steal

Second Chance level token: Levels up the 94 overall Second Chance cards buyable from the auction house, not worth it though.

Awards balanced booster is the same as the Raptors boost increments but boosts contested shot and on ball defense, while the defensive booster boosts steal and blocking with the same increments (3/5/7)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
First appearance is the only one worth spending on as u have only that much coin.. that also only if u have 5 balanced players

Second chance tokens are not useful Anymore

The Second Chance token is not a boost item but a training token for second chance players. They start at 94, go up to 104 and give 10% coin boost. Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, Deandre Jordan, Porzingas and Vince Carter. They cannot be used in the evolution lineup even though the fit the logic of being able to go in there.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 1904 View attachment 1905 View attachment 1906 View attachment 1907 View attachment 1908

Can someone please tell me what the boost levels are for each one of these items like what they boost and how much and what the token does thank you. also if there's something I can click when I'm looking at those for it to tell me what's a blue star that would be great.
You already asked this yesterday and got multiple correct answers for it which you even acknowledged no need to spam that question by making a new thread when you go you answers please don't do that again

Pasasee

Rookie 3
You already asked this yesterday and got multiple correct answers for it which you even acknowledged no need to spam that question by making a new thread when you go you answers please don't do that again
I cant go back to question I thought it didn't post or I deleted it. I'll remove them ones I find them.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.