• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Advice on getting Latrell

If I wanted to get Latrell Spreewel ? what would you recommend is the best way?

- either I can try my luck at the elite exchange and hope I have good luck with pulling room two elites

- go old fashion and grind (which is hard in this promo)

I only have a 100k coins after tip-off used nearly all of them, which is another factor. What would you do?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
With that coin level u have to try it luck.
Grind showdown and get free elites
At the least even if u dotn get him ur 80 elites might have become 81-3s

dub365

All-Star 1
Grind golds in room 1 & use them in the Front Office gold-> elite set (15 golds needed) and grind room 2 golds for guaranteed room 2 elite. Grind showdown for rep. 2 rep packs will get you 5 golds. Then do the Halloween eilte exchange. If all you want is Sprewell, you've got a week so you should be able to grind enough room 2 golds for 1-3 room 2 elites depending on how much rep you can make from SD.

Good question. Grinding is hard but not impossible. Stamina refills every 4 hours. Last time I checked I had 240 staminas so I can grind like 12 times. 12 wins gives you 12 spellbooks, which you can use to get golds. It is important to regularly buy the relic pack in store. 10 relic for only 4999 is pretty good in my mind, I grinned for 2 elites already and got Kawhi no money spent, with elite exchange as well. So far I am 3 room 2 elites away from getting sprewell. Gonna do whatever it takes to get AD

Sell everything and buy Terror elites for 60k and under. It takes a while to shift golds but the bot will buy then for roughly 6k each. It buys Haloween elites for 40-odd k.

dub365

All-Star 1
Good question. Grinding is hard but not impossible. Stamina refills every 4 hours. Last time I checked I had 240 staminas so I can grind like 12 times. 12 wins gives you 12 spellbooks, which you can use to get golds. It is important to regularly buy the relic pack in store. 10 relic for only 4999 is pretty good in my mind, I grinned for 2 elites already and got Kawhi no money spent, with elite exchange as well. So far I am 3 room 2 elites away from getting sprewell. Gonna do whatever it takes to get AD

If your OVR is good enough to win, SD is a better method for getting spellbooks. 10 SD wins gets you 25 spellbooks. Plus there's a chance at players in the rep pack. I pulled a gold yesterday. A leaguemate just pulled 82 Kemba from it

timsg0102

Rookie 2

If your OVR is good enough to win, SD is a better method for getting spellbooks. 10 SD wins gets you 25 spellbooks. Plus there's a chance at players in the rep pack. I pulled a gold yesterday. A leaguemate just pulled 82 Kemba from it

I got CJ 83 in the bonus pack last thurs, and pulled Kemba 82 in winning the SD All star stage. With my other 3 already present, I have gotten Latrell by just grinding out the event and using my reps and coins to replenish the relic & spellbooks.

You can grind him out easily. I suggest you do it quickly before the the next 2 masters are released otherwise you will have a rough time with the elite exchange spitting elites you dont need. Currently it's only giving out nightmare and terror players so it's easy getting the elites you need for Sprewell. I grinded him out pretty easily and exchanged about 3-4 elites.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
now that the next chapter is about 2 start, i can spill on my success for sprewell.. he cost me 50k

- grinded TO, made elites, had (still have a few) and used HAL elite exchange
- was lucky, out of 7, got 5 HAL #2's (2 were 81's)
- there was a massive bot buy up of +78 sf + c's, so made over 550k in 48hrs once TO closed, and suspect there will be 78/79 sf/c's in stage 3

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
now that the next chapter is about 2 start, i can spill on my success for sprewell.. he cost me 50k

- grinded TO, made elites, had (still have a few) and used HAL elite exchange
- was lucky, out of 7, got 5 HAL #2's (2 were 81's)
- there was a massive bot buy up of +78 sf + c's, so made over 550k in 48hrs once TO closed, and suspect there will be 78/79 sf/c's in stage 3

Nice ... he cost me abt 50k too.. as I didnt want to risk getting a NM elite from the set.. just bought the last one(got a terror elite for free from 7 day login later.. forgot abt that completely)
Made up abt 400k from selling tip off golds and Halloween golds and live events..

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
ai, will most likely just pick up the free elite, to do the same thing and reroll it in coming events..

have one HAL elite exchange unopened.. waiting for this maintenance.. maybe be lucky and pull a #3 :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.