• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Advertisments on NBA Live Community

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi guys,

Just a quick note to update you on the recent ads you may have already seen at the top of the forum and at the bottom.

We have a few ideas we'd like to bring into reality sometime soon and these funds will help us do that for the community.

The first, being an interactive card database for our users.

These funds will be re-invested into NBA Live Community and help us move this space to the next level.

Thanks,

The Staff

X020179

Pro 1
Well constructed site with a friendly community and mature staff.

Have all the advertisements you see fit. The revenue is well deserved.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Thanks guys, appreciate the love & support.

You guys are great members.

A

betaman411

All-Star 1
Did you recently switch to Infolinks ads? It's kind of annoying (but I understand the need) so just wanted to make sure this was intentional or if I needed to take further action with my PC. Thanks.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did you recently switch to Infolinks ads? It's kind of annoying (but I understand the need) so just wanted to make sure this was intentional or if I needed to take further action with my PC. Thanks.

Yes infolinks is the new ad provider

betaman411

All-Star 1

Thanks...anybody have any tips for managing these in Chrome? Major issue is the ads don't scale with the browser so if I have a smaller window, the ad can take up the entire space.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Thanks...anybody have any tips for managing these in Chrome? Major issue is the ads don't scale with the browser so if I have a smaller window, the ad can take up the entire space.

I have no idea as I don't use a PC much at all and it is working fine for me n the chrome app on my phone no idea how it is on chrome for PC

betaman411

All-Star 1

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I have no idea as I don't use a PC much at all and it is working fine for me n the chrome app on my phone no idea how it is on chrome for PC

kinda like this...

quBfbzA.jpg

Oh wow that is a problem try googling something about infolinks on php boards see if there's a way to fix that that's all I personally can recommend I hope you get it sorted out because I know that would irritate the hell out of me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.