• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

ADS problem

madmac

Rookie 1
Well I don't know how ads work in game. I try different tips from changing language multiple times or even reinstall the game but ads never available unless level up or complete 3 practice games in monthly master to get a free ad lol. Anyone with same problem pls help, i'm well behind highlight reel promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
Since a recent maintenance ads have a lag of some 30 seconds before they show up when they should (after 3 events like you mentioned or after you just watched one from the 10 daily ads). Other than that, which is a pain, it’s working like is has most of this season

madmac

Rookie 1
Since a recent maintenance ads have a lag of some 30 seconds before they show up when they should (after 3 events like you mentioned or after you just watched one from the 10 daily ads). Other than that, which is a pain, it’s working like is has most of this season
damn, well there go highlight reel promo I guess lol. Hope Season 5 EA will actually fix ads problems one and for all. These issues have been very painful.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Well I don't know how ads work in game. I try different tips from changing language multiple times or even reinstall the game but ads never available unless level up or complete 3 practice games in monthly master to get a free ad lol. Anyone with same problem pls help, i'm well behind highlight reel promo

Highlight reel promo is hard anyway. And rewards mostly 114 players.

Anyway. In google settings. Ads. Reset. That works for me if ads messed up. Android only.

Then watch ads as soon as available. Before playing. Sometimes doing anything messes things up.

madmac

Rookie 1
Highlight reel promo is hard anyway. And rewards mostly 114 players.

Anyway. In google settings. Ads. Reset. That works for me if ads messed up. Android only.

Then watch ads as soon as available. Before playing. Sometimes doing anything messes things up.
Yeah I'm on android man and even try changing ads ID many times man but still the same old "Ads not available" lol. But hey just wish EA will do a better job at fixing this mess next season I guess cause it's been very painful

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.