• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ads not working

Altavilla

Pro 1
Even the 10 daily ads are gone, so I imagine this to be a glitch (that is probably costing EA a lot of $$$, so it should be their top priority)

Scoop

Rookie 1
Was able to get ahold of EA support

- Make sure your device is up-to-date
- Make sure your app is up-to-date
- Restart the app
- Close background apps
- Power cycle your phone
- Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly
- Re-install app (Sync your EA Account to Facebook and Game Center to prevent game loss if you have to reinstall your game)

This didn’t work

Spoke to support

“We will take note of the issue”
No solution or time table given

TLDR EA gives the run around 🤷🏻‍♂️

betaman411

All-Star 1
Since you can't PAY for an Advertisement.....I have no idea what you're talking about
Coin/cash option to retrieve ad packs. BS move by EA to disable them and require the cash/coin option. If they truly have a content issue then just give the packs for free.

Scoop

Rookie 1
Coin/cash option to retrieve ad packs. BS move by EA to disable them and require the cash/coin option. If they truly have a content issue then just give the packs for free.

That’s what I’m saying. Seems odd a lil mom and pop app can figure it out but a giant company like EA can’t. And it’s not like it’s a new thing this has been going on for a long time plus other ongoing issues.

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
Same boat. After my second email, support told me to call them, then left no phone number. Idiots. We'll see how they enjoy email #3.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.