• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ads not working.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Ads not working. When clicked on stamina ads. It goes back to the home screen. Anybody know how to fix this. Tried changing language and everything.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah. Probably gonna have to wait till it get fixed eventually like the last time. Too bad i won't be able to get something out of these promos.
I hope you get it fixed soon sadly there's no telling if or when it would work again no matter what you try to do

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
I don't really think they can "fix" it. It seems to me that the problem is that they just don't have enough ads from advertisers. As simply as that. It can easily explain why ads were still not fixed after couple of months that this issue persists, notwithstanding the fact that EA is supposed to be the first interested party to make ads available to players.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don't really think they can "fix" it. It seems to me that the problem is that they just don't have enough ads from advertisers. As simply as that. It can easily explain why ads were still not fixed after couple of months that this issue persists, notwithstanding the fact that EA is supposed to be the first interested party to make ads available to players.
Well what I mean is fixing it for individuals there's usually never a time when everybody can't watch ads it's usually a case-by-case basis like in this thread my ads are fine outside of the occasional ad that is a newer format that doesn't award me anything

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.