• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ads not working/locked

RKPutra

Rookie 1
Hi guys,

I wonder why i cant see Ads for the last 2 days.. anyone experienced same like me or there are new system to get ads unlocked?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
My ads are working. There is a certain time that your ads work in the day. It is a schedule. Each person has a different time that all of the ads work. To get another free ad, you have to play an event, press no for the reward ad, then look for any ad that you didn’t watch yet and it will pop up
Yours works after the update?

dub365

All-Star 1
Somehow ads started working again for me as well as the stamina glitch. I changed languages like 4 times, reinstalled, logged out of the game-reset ad ID, logged in again, none of it worked. As packs still said Ads Unavailable. So I said screw it and played 2 games of Arena and all of a sudden the Bonus Prize pack popped up. Watched the ad for the prize and then ads were back. Watched all of the promo ads & then watched 10 for stamina.

Idk why or how it started working. I'm on Android

Vettel23

Rookie 1
Do you use android or ios? Since game force me to do update my ads not working. EA help is slow and useless as Arena in the game. Tried ad reset, data and cache reset, unistall game and nothing works.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I changed the language to something other than english. Let it load up. Changed the language again back to english. Load back up wait a minute and then go something with an ad and it works. Only problem I think is, to be safe, I kept doing that the past 2 days just to make sure it works. And I have no idea what time it resets for me.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Any updates on the ads?
For now I'm changing the language every evening. But idk how long that will last.

audiotherapist

Rookie 1
Same issue and EA answered my mail.

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Tushar and I would be assisting you with NBA Live Mobile.

I can see that you are not able to watch ads. I know it is bothersome. Please do not worry, we are here to address your concern to the best of our knowledge.

I would like to inform you that we are receiving the similar contacts and many of the customers are facing the same issue. Its a known issue. Good thing is that, this has been brought into the notice of the Studio Team and they are diligently working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I would request you to wait for some time till this gets though I know nobody likes to wait but rest assured the team is actively working on it and the issue is been addressed on priority. Studio are aware of that issue and are working on it, but there is no time frame for a fix yet.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you once again for contacting EA Help!

RKPutra

Rookie 1
Thanks for all the responses guys.. i tried all the tips.. and guess what, my Ads just popped up back by changing the Language in Setting menu and switched the language from System to English setting. And also resetting Ads on my Android. Give it try man!

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Hi guys, I don’t know if it could be helpfuL because even to me it works just sometimes... but I usually switch my account from my phone/iPad and the ads appear!!

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
How is this issue still not resolved? It was fine for a bit, now today, back to being locked out of ads. I've done all the little tricks that have worked before, but nothing helped. First day of a new campaign and already behind. Great.

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
Same issue and EA answered my mail.

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Tushar and I would be assisting you with NBA Live Mobile.

I can see that you are not able to watch ads. I know it is bothersome. Please do not worry, we are here to address your concern to the best of our knowledge.

I would like to inform you that we are receiving the similar contacts and many of the customers are facing the same issue. Its a known issue. Good thing is that, this has been brought into the notice of the Studio Team and they are diligently working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I would request you to wait for some time till this gets though I know nobody likes to wait but rest assured the team is actively working on it and the issue is been addressed on priority. Studio are aware of that issue and are working on it, but there is no time frame for a fix yet.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you once again for contacting EA Help!

I received the same answer about three weeks ago. So you know that they don't give a damn

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
The video ad bug still remains.

Ads are a locked today. I've tried the language switch, logging out, etc.. nothing.

Any time i use all the Stamina ads the day before, the next day all ads are locked. I should have known the recent update wouldn't have fixed it, but tried it anyway out of excitement to get the new NBA Returns campaign cards.

It's shocking EA can't seem to pull their heads out on this issue.

Elie

Rookie 1
Same problem for me since couple of months till now ... ads have a big role in some campaigns .. like this new promo ...5 ads each day for two weeks ...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.