• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

ACTUAL fan favorites

Hroswith

Rookie 3
As the third season is coming to an end, and the current promo is bringing back old favorites, but upgraded, I was wondering what some of your favorite cards were.

I'm a fairly recent player. I started playing towards the end of the Draft Promo, when Embiid was the monthly master. 106 PG13 was the first promo master I completed and at that point by far my strongest card.

For the first month or two, I didn't really understand everything, so ended up quick selling a lot of stuff that would have boosted by team a lot sooner, and the AH quickly became one of my favorite aspects of the game. Because of this, I've rotated to quite a few players, some of which were actually a nice surprise.

Off the top of my head, some of my favorites were:

101 Lillard with boost
105 Trae Young (not the signature one)
105 street Westbrook (BEAST of a card for me)
105 Vanvleet (longest reigning bench player and great in showdowns)
107 T-Mac
107 Allen (still one of the most consistent shooters for...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

X020179

Pro 1
90 Black Friday Westbrook. Paired him with the North Pole PG13 once the North Pole promo rolled around and dominated with that lineup for a few weeks before I took a break from the game for a few months. Now it’s just constant ability spam garbage.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Weirdly illustrated harden is the only card that pops to my mind when I think of a card I enjoyed playing with..

105 curry was good when I played with him the last few months

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
105 Vanvleet is probably the player i enjoyed and played most with him even when i was high ovr enough that i didnt need him for a bench neither,but somehow his gameplay was so smooth and he was deadly shooter beyond the arc at least for me because i dont remember missin more than 1 3pt in game with him...but his Al is weak because he is to short and ball can be easy stealen from him and because of his heights he is easy blockable...but OVR in manual he was a truw beast

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
105 Westbrook was really good on manual as was Klay but both were the 1st time I used them because after I sold them and got them later at cheaper prices they didn't play nearly as well as before

86 #Trending Rose was my first big coin card back when it came out and it was great for its time as well

Ivan

Rookie 1
Easter pg13 was my favorite and probably the card I had on my lineup the longest. Lny harden was also good fun to play with. Maybe the grind that was required to get them made them feel more valuable as well.

Easter pg13 was my favorite and probably the card I had on my lineup the longest. Lny harden was also good fun to play with. Maybe the grind that was required to get them made them feel more valuable as well.
The Easter players and LNY Lillard & Harden were my favourite too.

For me, a couple cards stand out: 98 all star Giannis, 106 PG with ITP ability, 104 Nikola Jokic with ITP, 105 d wade and 90 Kevin Garnett

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.