• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Active Player Looking For a League

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
No trolling here - title of the thread basically says it all. I play every day and just left my (severely) inactive league from S3. Put in some applications but haven't hear anything back, so figured I'd try reaching out to the community.

Anyone have an open space in their league? As a thought, if your league is super elite, I'm probably not the right candidate for you. I didn't carry over tens of millions of coins, my sniping game isn't the best, and I'm mostly FTP (except for money I earn through my Google Rewards app). But if you and your league mates also play every day and at least try to be competitive, we might be a good mutual fit.

I guess if you have room and want to bring in someone who will be active for your league, either reply in this thread or send me a message. (We can send/receive messages here, right?) Thanks.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.