• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Accuracy of ghosts buzzer beater and clutch abilities

benkangquan

Rookie 1
I heard people saying the ghosts are more accurate on them ? Anyone can verify
Well I missed Pippen and CJ clutch already once each

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Just a question in line with this. Is the bb broken? Why is Nunn selling higher than walker? I wanted to buy one of them. Preferably cheaper. But I'm afraid bb is not working

EvilGOD

Rookie 1
BB is working fine...I played with Luka and now using Rui bb work great but last two seconds only...

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah I just learned yesterday the Hachimura’s bb worked. I checked Garnett & Walker today and theirs works normally too. I actually took (and made) a buzzer beater in lvl today. A first for me in S4.

ramizi

Rookie 2
BB for Monthly Master Doncic is broken for sure.
He misses them so many time, it's annoying. I just had missed 2 LvL BB one after the other + a SD match.
(I'm taking good shots close to the 3pts line)

TomH

Pro 2
Thanks. So bb is fine except for doncic
All the GT with buzzer beater are broken. Rather than fix them they just put the ghosts out with working buzzer beater. As far as I know, all buzzer beater cards before the ghosts don’t work. The only one I don’t know about is 90 Legendary Harden, but he’s just a bench card for me for the 3pt boost.

betaman411

All-Star 1
All the GT with buzzer beater are broken. Rather than fix them they just put the ghosts out with working buzzer beater. As far as I know, all buzzer beater cards before the ghosts don’t work. The only one I don’t know about is 90 Legendary Harden, but he’s just a bench card for me for the 3pt boost.
Yet all the s3 BB cards work fine too...

Hroswith

Rookie 3
The ONLY BB that has been consistent for me is 90 street SG Harden.

93 Doncic sucked, so I sold him and am sticking with my 92 version. 94 Hachimura hit about 10% of them, even well within range.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.