• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Access Passes and Access Pass Sets

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It came to Global as expected but they finally made a use for the VIP bonus shown when you get your SD rewards after a match

Access Pass and Courtside Access Pass
OXfCmAe.jpg

EbuObbi.jpg

Access Pass Sets
X7QirhZ.jpg

98 OVR Access Pass Run-N-Gun SF Jalen Rose '96
CVpjUHU.jpg

aMqgMAT.jpg

xK14oOv.jpg

100 OVR Courtside Access Pass Defensive SG Victor Oladipo
WuJ4gtP.jpg

y4hRCA5.jpg

pJp4IEY.jpg

Alekk

Rookie 2
Re: NBALM Asia - Access Passes and Access Pass Sets

I doubt it, looks like an NBALM Asia only thing as they have VIP passes and such.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Idk I expect them to make something like this at some point because this is where the "VIP bonus" shown in the SD match rewards would come from and plus it's another way to make money

China got it before us. You may get it with today(s update since it's a monthly pass and yesterday was July 1st in China and Japan.

edlllpt

Pro 1

Looks like the kind of stuff that is available with cash in China/Japan but in Global it would require an amount of ?/$ without a chance of using free game cash.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

im still hoping for a 3 day extension till thurs for this awards promo 2 complete KG.. i cant see global getting this, wont be spending the cash for it if it comes our way,,

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not started in the description but it lowers the tax to 0.1% if you buy the Courtside Access Pass but I don't know if the tax is lowered when you buy the regular pass

gnu

Rookie 1
Not started in the description but it lowers the tax to 0.1% if you buy the Courtside Access Pass but I don't know if the tax is lowered when you buy the regular pass

Yeah it does. That might be the best benefit of all.

MightyMouse

Rookie 1
Hey everyone,

My first post in this forum - woohoo !!

Just want to take a moment and say thank you to all that have initiated this venture - greatly appreciated !!

Question: The Access Passes packs seem to have expired ... Do you guys think they will make them available again ? Or will they be made available in after the initial 30 days offered has elapsed ?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Hey everyone,

My first post in this forum - woohoo !!

Just want to take a moment and say thank you to all that have initiated this venture - greatly appreciated !!

Question: The Access Passes packs seem to have expired ... Do you guys think they will make them available again ? Or will they be made available in after the initial 30 days offered has elapsed ?

Welcome aboard!
Also, most likely the latter. If the pass counted down from the purchase date then it wouldn't have expired in the store. So I'm guessing the date is already set on the calendar and the pass will be available again after a month.

JK Fun

Rookie 1
Well EA did it to us again, they changed the AH tax back to the way it was, what a rip off after we buy the Vip status for 30 days, total BS on there part, kinda pissed About it.

JK Fun

Rookie 1
Access pass changed, there is NO discount anymore, it?s back to 10percent tax, EA changed the rules, another quick bait and switch, Very not cool by EA again the 0.1 thing is gone after the maintenance

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah I heard about that a little while ago then maintenance happened and I hoped it would return but it didn't

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.