• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Access pass - views

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Will there be a new access pass this month?
To the people who got the 5k one is it worth it..
Have 6k cash saved up .. so was wondering whether to use it on a pass to get two guaranteed cards and in game benefits over spending it on a 5k promo chance pack..
Thing is, at this point in the game there will be good packs in store in the coming months.. but as we have seen even that might change this season..

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I spent on the 1st one that cost less. Will renew again on same NBA cash amount.

Didnt try the 5K one....of course if you want the 100 Oladipo SG card, then 5K would shorten the grind for you.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I spent on the 1st one that cost less. Will renew again on same NBA cash amount.

Didnt try the 5K one....of course if you want the 100 Oladipo SG card, then 5K would shorten the grind for you.

Hoping for new access players .. thought would buy it depending on that

Well, it looks like they either forgot about the Access pass or decided to flag it. The model was stupid compared to last season's NBALM Asia VIP passes which practically every full-time player utilized.

Wilson

Rookie 1
Got Jalen rose last season he seems to be worth a major amount of coins now and he's pretty good too

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I have gotten Jalen Rose....he's the best guy to replace the Lebron All stars 95 card so far.

Only issue is that J.Rose block stats are awful for a SF. :p

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.